[Dev] Announce: Tizen:Common armv7l images available on tizen.org

Philippe Coval philippe.coval at open.eurogiciel.org
Wed Aug 13 14:03:00 GMT 2014

On 13/08/2014 15:59, Stanislav Vorobiov wrote:
> Hi, Philippe
>
> Just a quick note regarding this:
>
>> Since this target does not support Graphics acceleration,
>> the framebuffer renderer must be selected until
>> I'll submit a weston patch to select fb as fallback.
> Our YaGL/VIGS solution works for arm as well as for x86, so technically it's possible
> to run ARM images with GPU support, one just needs to enable YaGL/VIGS on arm board.
> For that to work arm board needs to support PCI, if PCI is supported then YaGL/VIGS devices
> will be detected automatically and can be used.

HI

I think ARM versatile express does support PCI so it worth to be tried

last time I tried it only i386 was building ,

I will try it again once all the real "supported" devices are working .

May this page be used to share info :

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Emulator

--
  mailto:philippe.coval at eurogiciel.fr  --  gpg:0x467094BC