[Dev] FW: some issues in the process of TCT Bluetooth testing

Zheng, Wu wu.zheng at intel.com
Thu Aug 14 09:10:09 GMT 2014

Hi Corentin,

We test some sockets cases.

Some issues exits in recordHandler.unregister();

Please check the following cases.

1. BluetoothServiceHandler_unregister_unregisterServiceRecord
2. BluetoothServiceHandler_unregister_with_errorCallback
3. BluetoothServiceHandler_unregister_with_successCallback

It can't pass.

The root reason is that after invoking bt_socket_destroy_rfcomm,  socket_connected_map_[socket] != false.(in bluetooth_instance_capi.cc)

It results in that no response for recordHandler.unregister();

Can you check the above three test cases? Thanks.

Best Regards
Zheng Wu