[Dev] [Gerrit-status] To-merge:22 To-review:169 To-verify:29 To-review-and-verify:453 Invalid:31 Total:704

Kévin THIERRY kevin.thierry at open.eurogiciel.org
Mon Aug 18 07:50:22 GMT 2014

Hi everybody,

Please, find, attached to this mail the list of the pending Gerrit
reviews. Only reviews which didn't receive any activity in the last two
days are part of this list.

TO_REVIEW: 169
TO_VERIFY: 29
TO_REVIEW_AND_VERIFY: 453
INVALID: 31
TOTAL: 704

I've been working on a new script to compute the number of commits sent
to be reviewed and merged per week. It also computes the average time
(in days) used to merge a commit. It is still a work in progress (I need
to double check the results and clean the code) but I hope to be able to
provide charts in the next "Gerrit-status" mail.

If you find an error in the attached file, please contact me so I can
correct the scripts that generate it (those scripts can be found at
https://github.com/eurogiciel-oss/Tizen-development-report).

Best regards,
Kevin