[Dev] JIRA accounts

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Mon Aug 18 15:48:13 GMT 2014

Hello!

I just noticed that I was asked to answer a CAPTCHA when logging into
JIRA. I also noticed that some users which must exist in JIRA (some
other issue is assigned to them and I copied the email address as listed
there) couldn't be set as assignee in a new issue. JIRA complained that
the user was not found. Could this be related?

My specific example is the new
https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TC-1510 which I wanted to assign to
Amarnath as in https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TC-26

--