[Dev] D-Bus + Cynara

Tomasz Swierczek t.swierczek at samsung.com
Tue Aug 19 06:59:34 GMT 2014

Hi Patrick,

Yes, the code was merged, maybe little bit too early, but except Jacek (he's
made proper review) who is working with you on DBus, no one is using this
code now except experimental code that Jacek Bukarewicz wrote. It will
evolve anyway, we will change it (although I don't believe that reverting it
is a good idea as there was no Cynara release), if you have any proposal for
changes, feel free to write about them and/or let us know with a patch, your
comments are valuable for the project.

What I think caused this situation is the fact that currently gerrit only
adds Bumjin and Casey as reviewers and we tend to forget adding other
reviewers. Bumjin and Casey are taking care of security in Tizen as a whole
and they should not spend even 30 mins daily on assigning proper reviewers
to patches. I think this is the topic that deserves better discussion. We
have a system that is not configured properly (there was the idea of
"sub-domains" but where did it go?).

BRs,

Tomasz Świerczek
Office +48 22 377 95 59