[Dev] Tizen Build Using Yocto - bitbake error mesa_10.1.3.bb, do_configure

Anoop Babu babu.anoop at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 12:10:37 GMT 2014

Dear Kevin, Xavier,

I have commented out GALLIUMDRIVERS_append = ",i915" in mesa_%.bbappend
under meta-tizen/recipes-graphics/mesa/.
Unfortunately I haven't overcome the do configure error for mesa - ERROR:
oe_runconf failed.

I also hit upon another error.
ERROR: Recipe bluez5 is trying to change PR from 'r1' to 'r11'. This will
cause do_package_write_* failures since the incorrect data will be used and
they will be unable to find the right workdir.
ERROR: Function failed: read_subpackage_metadata
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in:
/home/sfm/YOCTO/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/bluez5/5.21-r1/temp/log.do_package_write_rpm.31553
NOTE: recipe bluez5-5.21-r1: task do_package_write_rpm: Failed
ERROR: Task 2107 (/home/sfm/YOCTO/poky/meta/recipes-connectivity/bluez5/
bluez5_5.21.bb, do_package_write_rpm) failed with exit code '1'

attached the log file for the same.

Best regards
Anoop