[Dev] Tizen Build Using Yocto - bitbake error mesa_10.1.3.bb, do_configure

Kévin THIERRY kevin.thierry at open.eurogiciel.org
Wed Aug 20 12:48:41 GMT 2014

Hi Anoop,

If don't mind not having mesa maybe you can just remove it from the
image recipe. In meta-tizen/recipes-image/tizen-core-image-minimal.bb
comment or remove those lines:

CORE_IMAGE_BASE_INSTALL += "mesa-megadriver"
CORE_IMAGE_BASE_INSTALL += "libegl-gallium"
CORE_IMAGE_BASE_INSTALL += "libegl-mesa"
CORE_IMAGE_BASE_INSTALL += "libgbm"
CORE_IMAGE_BASE_INSTALL += "libgbm-gallium"
CORE_IMAGE_BASE_INSTALL += "mesa-driver-pipe-nouveau"
CORE_IMAGE_BASE_INSTALL += "mesa-driver-pipe-swrast"
CORE_IMAGE_BASE_INSTALL += "mesa-driver-pipe-vmwgfx"
CORE_IMAGE_BASE_INSTALL += "mesa-driver-pipe-i915"
CORE_IMAGE_BASE_INSTALL += "libgles1-mesa"
CORE_IMAGE_BASE_INSTALL += "libgles2-mesa"

Regarding BlueZ 5 I think it is an upstream recipe and I've never had
this kind of error. Try to google it and if you find nothing look at
what bitbake is trying to do directly in the code. You can also ask the
Yocto guys on the relevant yocto mailing list or directly on IRC. Also
you may want to clean the bluez5 project and try to build it again in
case your environment has been corrupted (bitbake bluez5 -c cleanall).

I hope this help,
Kevin