[Dev] [Cynara] Async admin API proposal

Aleksander Zdyb a.zdyb at partner.samsung.com
Thu Aug 21 11:29:47 GMT 2014

Hello Patrick.

My name is Aleksander Zdyb and I'm a member of Cynara core team at
Samsung R&D Institute Poland.

Once again, sorry for premature merge of Cynara's asynchronous admin API.
This has been already reverted.

We've prepared two proposals for Cynara's admin async API.
The main difference between them is in possible program flow in client.

First version[1] implies more points where API triggers client's callbacks,
while the second[2] is more straightforward.

Please share your comments and tell us, which version better suits your
needs and taste.

[1] https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/26245
[2] https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/26302

--