[Dev] What is the URL to the Tizen 3 repository for GBS?

Hee-cheol, Yang heecheol.yang at outlook.com
Fri Aug 22 01:38:11 GMT 2014

Hello, I'm building several versions of Tizen to identify which version is
applicable to me and my board on which I'm porting.

As I know, I can use "gbs crateimage" or "mic" to create a Tizen image, and
especially, gbs requires to specify the url of the Tizen repository in
gbs.conf file.

However, as you can see in http://download.tizen.org/releases/, there is no
directory for Tizen3 version, so I couldn't create the image.

Where is the url for Tizen 3 or how can I know information about it?

Is there anyone who can share your experience and know-how about this
problem?

Regards.

Hee-cheol,Yang.