[Dev] What is the URL to the Tizen 3 repository for GBS?

Li, Hao H hao.h.li at intel.com
Fri Aug 22 01:42:03 GMT 2014

You might refer to https://download.tizen.org/releases/daily/tizen/ivi-3.0.m14.2/latest/repos/atom/packages/

Thanks!

From: Dev [mailto:dev-bounces at lists.tizen.org] On Behalf Of Hee-cheol, Yang
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 9:38 AM
To: dev at lists.tizen.org
Subject: [Dev] What is the URL to the Tizen 3 repository for GBS?

Hello, I'm building several versions of Tizen to identify which version is applicable to me and my board on which I'm porting.
As I know, I can use "gbs crateimage" or "mic" to create a Tizen image, and especially, gbs requires to specify the url of the Tizen repository in gbs.conf file.
However, as you can see in http://download.tizen.org/releases/, there is no directory for Tizen3 version, so I couldn't create the image.
Where is the url for Tizen 3 or how can I know information about it?
Is there anyone who can share your experience and know-how about this problem?

Regards.
Hee-cheol,Yang.