[Dev] How to run device emulator in root mode?

Hyukjoong Kim wangmir at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 07:05:19 GMT 2014

Hi I'm looking for a solution to run tizen 2.2 emulator in root mode.

I'm trying to build platform project with IDE, and it is tough task because
forum has little discussions about platform developing with IDE.

Firstly, I've already confirmed application running with emulator, and
build platform package(in git) with tizen_2.2 branch.

But, when I select run as-> tizen platform project, error message occurs as
"Device is not root on".

So, how can I run device emulator in root mode?

Thnks,
Hyukjoong Kim

김 혁 중
성균관대학교 IT 융합학과 박사과정
임베디드 소프트웨어 연구실

Kim, Hyukjoong
Sungkyunkwan University
Ph.D Course in Computer Engineering, IT Convergence
Embedded Software Lab.
e-mail : wangmir at skku.edu / wangmir at gmail.com
phone : +82 10-9489-8974