[Dev] Issues on converting from vconf to buxton

Semun Lee sm79.lee at samsung.com
Fri Aug 22 10:16:15 GMT 2014

Thanks for guide about buxton.

However, I worry about that developers should register the fd of buxton to the main loop of a program.

Most programs in Tizen use g_main_loop as its main loop, so, it may be very useful if there is a simple api for registering buxton fd to the g_main_loop.

What do you think about it?

Best regards,

Semun