[Dev] Tizen Build Using Yocto - bitbake error mesa_10.1.3.bb, do_configure

Kévin THIERRY kevin.thierry at open.eurogiciel.org
Fri Aug 22 13:20:41 GMT 2014

Hi Anoop,

I don't know this error, maybe it is related to the issue Xavier has ?
I'm sorry but I can't help you much on this right now. Xavier might be
able to help you but he is now on holidays. He will be back on Thursday
next week. Maybe you can look at the bitbake code to see what is the
issue and/or ask the Yocto guys.

Best regards,
Kevin