[Dev] Issues on converting from vconf to buxton

Peters, Brad T brad.t.peters at intel.com
Fri Aug 22 18:41:56 GMT 2014

Hi Carsten, Semun,

I agree, abstracting away the direct ecore_main loop manipulation makes
sense, but as this implementation would be Tizen specific,
it wouldn't belong in Buxton upstream. Could easily branch Buxton for Tizen
though.

Carsten,
I'm not quite clear on the intent of your message.  "in efl land, we don't
go forcing people to do this" - Do what?
Call ecore_main_fd_handler_add() directly?  I *think* you're supporting
Semun's statement, but you may be doing
exactly the opposite ;)

Best regards,
Brad Peters