[Dev] [Cynara] Async admin API proposal

Tomasz Swierczek t.swierczek at samsung.com
Mon Aug 25 08:13:30 GMT 2014

Hi Zhang!

Hope you're doing well out there in Crosswalk team.

Recently we have been working on Cynara module that will be conceptually a
replacement for the idea of SAPI that you have been discussing some time ago
with Jose on the mailing list.

Right now we are designing asynchronous API for the module and we are
looking for feedback. Aside from DBus, Crosswalk will be the biggest client
of Cynara and we think that your feedback will be very valuable for us.

Here are the two versions of API debated (quite heavily in this thread):

V1: https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/26245

V2: https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/26426

If you could review then and share with your colleagues working on Crosswalk
directly that would be a lot of help for us. Our main doubts are right now
over the cache mechanism and its transparency in the API.

Kind Regards,

Tomasz Świerczek
Office +48 22 377 95 59
Cell +48 503 135 021