[Dev] [Cynara] Async admin API proposal

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Mon Aug 25 09:04:39 GMT 2014

On Mon, 2014-08-25 at 10:35 +0200, Aleksander Zdyb wrote:
> On 25.08.2014 10:08, José Bollo wrote:
> > but here again, it is a design choice. having only one flow is also
> > good. if I'm correctly understanding your design, if write is
> > blocking, the cached data are also blocked. best regards josé
>
> thanks for understanding. Indeed, Zofia and me wanted to make the flow
> of client code simpler

Having error handling for cynara_async_check() only in one place would
make that code simpler.

Assuming that we don't need a return code from cynara_async_check() to
indicate an immediate granted/denied result, do you agree that
cynara_async_check() can return void and any errors will be passed to
the callback?

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.