[Dev] [Cynara] Async admin API proposal

Zhang, Xu U xu.u.zhang at intel.com
Mon Aug 25 09:10:31 GMT 2014

Hi Tomasz,

Terri will help us to implement how Crosswalk integrate Cynara to perform API permission check. And she is the owner to implement integration part. I think Terri will give your feedback on latest Cynara's change.
Also I will review the code and share the status to Crosswalk team. If I have some suggestions, I will reply the mail again.

Thanks
Zhang Xu