[Dev] [Cynara] Async admin API proposal

Lukasz Wojciechowski l.wojciechow at partner.samsung.com
Tue Aug 26 15:42:13 GMT 2014

Hi Terri, Hi Zhang Xu, Hi everybody

I'm just back from mountains and everything that has screen and cables
still looks strange to me. I have a lot of discussion about cynara
client async API to read, but I have one important question, that I
would like to ask:

Do Crosswalk need asynchronous or synchronous API for checking
privileges in cynara?

The discussion on mailing lists is focused on asynchronous API and I
believe that all that crosswalk needs is synchronous API. Please correct
me if I'm wrong or confirm that.

Best wishes
Lukasz