[Dev] PTREL-580 Re: enlightenment support wayland

Philippe Coval philippe.coval at open.eurogiciel.org
Wed Aug 27 14:53:12 GMT 2014

On 27/08/2014 16:40, Ashiq Nazir wrote:

> Hi Gwanglim,
>
> Thanks for the update. That sounds like a very interesting development
> to Tizen Common.
>
> Cheers
>
> Ash,
> Ashiq Nazir.
>
> On 27 Aug 2014 15:36, "Gwanglim Lee" <gl77.lee at samsung.com
> <mailto:gl77.lee at samsung.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Yan,
>
>     We are trying to enable enlightenment wayland server and EFL for
>     Tizen Common/mobile platform.
>     But now, we are working on upstream.
>     https://git.enlightenment.org/core/enlightenment.git/

Hi,

For information this task was listed in bug tracked while ago

I remember I did manage to build devel branch and run it on Tizen:IVI
(using some X deps)
but it wasnt stable enough to be usable at that time ... (root only no
libinput etc)

As dominig says this not a priority for Tizen:Common ,
but this could be maintained by community outside tizen or in sandboxes
I can help if you need some hints

ie: rebase on sandbox/pcoval/snapshot  and then rebase on upstream
master branch
up to your convenience ,

Then share the result on this bug :

https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/PTREL-580