[Dev] PTREL-580 Re: enlightenment support wayland

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Aug 27 23:28:45 GMT 2014

On Wednesday 27 August 2014 15:13:08 Gwanglim Lee wrote:
> enlightenment and EFL in tizen common are old and don't support wayland
> enough. We hope to make enlightenment wayland server stable on upstream
> ASAP. Then we can merge it to tizen very easily.

The problem might actually be that merging because, as you say, the versions
we currently have in Tizen Common are old.

We need to upgrade them to more recent upstream versions, but that has AFAIK
triggered problems with the Mobile and Wearable profiles, due to extensions
made there that were never accepted upstream. So I believe the first step is to
clean those up.