[Dev] State of Pending changes , how to enhance workflow ? ( Was Dear Maintainers )

Schaufler, Casey casey.schaufler at intel.com
Mon Feb 3 15:58:43 GMT 2014

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear.

Before the submit to gerrit the developer gets the code reviewed.
The initial submit to gerrit includes the "Reviewed-by:" line.
What I'm trying to say here is that the review is done first,
then the submit. That way you don't get hung up waiting for a
review.

The problem we are seeing is that reviews are not getting done.
Put the burden of getting a review on the developer.