[Dev] State of Pending changes , how to enhance workflow ? ( Was Dear Maintainers )

Demeter, Michael michael.demeter at intel.com
Mon Feb 3 16:25:39 GMT 2014

Actually many times it is the GBS submission process that never gets
completed. We typically have no problem(not in all cases) getting something
reviewed in gerrit. But after the +2 the it sits waiting for the maintainer
to do the gbs submit. So reviewed and accepted changes sit...

I actually prefer the gerrit submission process for review I just dislike
the following procedure..

Michael