[Dev] Apply new compile options to project.

VanCutsem, Geoffroy geoffroy.vancutsem at intel.com
Fri Feb 7 11:32:34 GMT 2014

Hi Geonho Kim,

One way of doing this would be to customize your build.conf [1] and use it with gbs (see ‘-D DIST, --dist DIST’ option). Take a look at the bottom of the file where you’ll see the ‘Optflags’ statements for different architectures.

HTH,
Geoffroy

Here is an example build.conf as defined for Tizen IVI: http://download.tizen.org/releases/daily/tizen/ivi/ivi/latest/builddata/25928e1b26de68d4d1eabbfc462374684a683bbb39e02b48ba49068cd887c1ef-build.conf