[Dev] Creating Tizen image locally without system connected to internet

Hanchett, Paul phanchet at jaguarlandrover.com
Sun Feb 9 03:15:44 GMT 2014

That's probably the best starting document out there.  Be aware though that
it will be difficult to build a complete running image this way, since it
really doesn't duplicate the curated sources used for OBS, and some builds
fail even with OBS-- I'm not saying don't try, I'm saying "Be Flexible!"

Paul

Paul Hanchett
Infotainment Engineer
MSX on behalf of Jaguar Land Rover
One World Trade Center, 121 Southwest Salmon Street, 11th Floor, Portland,
Oregon, 97204

Email: phanchet at jaguarlandrover.com

Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited