[Dev] QtCreator integration with Tizen

Fabio Rafael da Rosa fdr at fdrout.net
Mon Feb 10 16:33:08 GMT 2014

Tomasz Olszak <olszak.tomasz <at> gmail.com> writes:

> >> 2. Is it possible to add mount --bind feature to gbs chroot (like the
> >> one from [1])?
> >
> > Submit a patch. I guess this is the simplest way.
> >
> I will see what I can do.
> >
> > As above: part of the platform. That is, GBS, OBS, creating RPMs, etc.
> >
> > You could create RPM files in Creator that can be installed on the
device using
> > the necessary zypper or rpm commands.
> >
> I thought so, just wanted a confirmation that it is the common way in
> all profiles.
>
> Thanks!

Hi Tomaz.
I just read your message regarding using qtcreator for creating native
applications for tizen .
I work with tizen platform modules, and just started using QtCreator for
my projects. I was trying to find a way to use QtCreator for my tizen
projects, and I found the plugin for QtCreator 2.8 . It seems you are
porting it to work with v 3.0 (the version Im using).
I'm working with tizen for about a year, but i'm new to qtcreator.
Is your current work available publicly? (github, or something like that) ?
Let me know if I can help with something.

Regards