[Dev] upgrading some "upstream" packages

Philippe Coval philippe.coval at eurogiciel.fr
Tue Feb 11 10:10:58 GMT 2014

On 02/11/2014 10:26 AM, Maciej Wereski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 2 more packages from me.
>
> gettext:

(...)
> coreutils:
(...)
> I'm waiting for your feedback. Thanks.
>
> regards,

Hi,
Thank you for this Integrator tasks to ease maintainers job

Wouldnt it help to contact directly maintainers (through a jirabug?)

But is this the right workflow ?

Note, I wasnt able to build your branch since it miss upstream tag
(tags cant be pushed to sandbox,  but this can be  workarounded by
adding tag's hash into .gbs.conf ...)

I'm asking because I am a similar version and it seems to be stuck too :
https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TIVI-2686?jql=text%20~%20%22python-elementary%22
<https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TIVI-2686?jql=text%20%7E%20%22python-elementary%22>

By the way , please maintainers can you have a look at my unmerged changes :
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/q/owner:%22Philippe+Coval%22+status:open,n,z

Regards

--
  mailto:philippe.coval at eurogiciel.fr  --  gpg:0x467094BC