[Dev] Smack-enabled IVI emulator image

Jacek Bukarewicz j.bukarewicz at samsung.com
Wed Feb 12 08:18:13 GMT 2014

Hi,

I tried emulator image that ships with Tizen IVI SDK 3.0 Alpha to see
how smack works in the IVI image. It looks like it's disabled -
security=none option is passed to kernel command line. Is there any
recent IVI image that has smack enabled? Or maybe there is an easy way
to modify kernel command line parameters in the emulator image that is
part of Tizen IVI SDK (file command says it's QEMU QCOW Image (v2)). I'm
afraid that smack was disabled for a reason and simply enabling it would
not be sufficient.

Thanks,

--
Jacek Bukarewicz