[Dev] Smack-enabled IVI emulator image

Stanislav Vorobiov s.vorobiov at samsung.com
Wed Feb 12 08:24:00 GMT 2014

Hi,

Unfortunately there's no easy way to enable smack in Tizen IVI emulator right now. Tizen IVI emulator uses 3.4 kernel and it lacks some
smack patches that are required for smack to work properly in Tizen IVI. As far as I know there's ongoing work to move to 3.10 kernel, so then
we can enable smack again.

Thanks.