[Dev] weekeyboard local build error issue

Eduardo Lima (Etrunko) eduardo.lima at linux.intel.com
Wed Feb 12 20:17:46 GMT 2014

On 02/07/2014 07:51 AM, VanCutsem, Geoffroy wrote:
> It looks like upstream/0.0.2 is a tag and not a branch…  I suspect this
> is what’s causing the issue. I guess the proper way of fixing this would
> be to have a real branch called ‘upstream’ with a 0.0.2 tag. Or in the
> meantime, you can probably mimick what was done in the
> sandbox/pcoval/tizen branch and use a different tag in your local
> .gbs.conf file.

Yes, this can be adjusted by tagging your repository locally or even in
.gbs.conf. But what really confuses me is the existence of this
platform/upstream/weekeyboard repository. Do you know who is the
maintainer? I only knew about the existence of profile/ivi/weekeyboard,
not of the former.

Regards, Eduardo

> Geoffroy

Eduardo de Barros Lima (Etrunko)