[Dev] weekeyboard local build error issue

Zhao, Juan J juan.j.zhao at intel.com
Thu Feb 13 04:43:52 GMT 2014

Two bugs were raised for this issue, and they are fixed in the code.(DEVT-153 and PTREL-660)

As weekeyboard as the wayland virtual keyboard, was added in all profiles with wayland.
It's better to make it in platform/upstream/weekeyboard in Graphics domain, and it avoided to add the same code to different profile.

Best Regards,
Juan