[Dev] Inclusion of glib headers in Tizen Native public header files

Alexander Kanavin alexander.kanavin at intel.com
Mon Feb 17 17:27:20 GMT 2014

Hello Manasij,

the multiple plugin loader support in gsso has been completed and
published here in the multiplugin branch of gsso:

http://code.google.com/p/accounts-sso/source/list?repo=gsignond&name=multiplugin

We still need to review the code, merge it into the master branch,
update the online documentation and release the new version into Tizen
repositories, but you can check out the code from git and play with it
already now on your local machine. The topmost commit adds the
documentation about how it works :)

Let us know if there are any issues etc.

Regards,
Alex