[Dev] Inclusion of glib headers in Tizen Native public header files

Hanchett, Paul phanchet at jaguarlandrover.com
Thu Feb 20 15:46:45 GMT 2014

If I may say, EXE is a *reallly* bad choice of extension name because it
has too many overloaded meanings from that /other/ OS...

Paul

Paul Hanchett
Infotainment Engineer
MSX on behalf of Jaguar Land Rover
One World Trade Center, 121 Southwest Salmon Street, 11th Floor, Portland,
Oregon, 97204

Email: phanchet at jaguarlandrover.com

Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited