[Dev] Inclusion of glib headers in Tizen Native public header files

MANASIJ SUR ROY manasij.r at samsung.com
Fri Feb 21 06:25:30 GMT 2014

Hi Paul,

The concern regarding 3rd party native .so as authenticator plugins is mainly related to Tizen Privileges. (Pt. 1 of my mail).
Tizen App Controls are widely used in Tizen Native (Mobile profile), which is some sort of extension you may say. But it is not yet finalized whether to use App Controls as SSO plugins, so if you would like to share your suggestions please feel free :)

- Thanks and Regards,
  Manasij
  Samsung R&D Institute India, Bangalore
  manasij.r AT samsung.com