[Dev] Tizen:Mobile OBS project seems to be neglected recently

Jacek Bukarewicz j.bukarewicz at samsung.com
Fri Feb 21 11:59:21 GMT 2014

Hi,

I noticed that recent OBS submit requests are not processed as quick as
they used to be while IVI and generic profiles are processed normally.
Currently there are 156 pending submit requests, some of them are
waiting to be accepted for 3 weeks[1]. Would it be possible for the
maintainers to spend more time on this profile? We are using it to test
our changes and it would be really nice to have images that are closer
to the latest sources. Some pending changes are particularly important
as they solve some problems with device not booting correctly (now we
have to resort to using locally-built images to test changes).

[1] https://build.tizen.org/project/requests?project=Tizen%3AMobile

Regards,

--
Jacek Bukarewicz