[Dev] gbs error while building package

VanCutsem, Geoffroy geoffroy.vancutsem at intel.com
Sun Feb 23 12:47:18 GMT 2014

On Sun, 2014-02-23 at 14:51 +0530, Suresh Kanzariya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have clone the zlib source from the tizen git and trying to build
> the package using 'gbs build -A i586 --debug', while building I am
> getting following error,
>
> 'linux32: depanneur: No such file or directory'
>
> I tried searching for the 'depanneur' on web, but couldn't find any
> information, however on github they mentioned the depanneur version
> depanneur (>= 0.11).
>
> From where can i found the package, is there any .deb packages are
> available for download.
This is typically installed as a dependency when you install the tools.
You have deb versions for Ubuntu here:
http://download.tizen.org/tools/latest-release/Ubuntu_XXXX

What is your host OS?

Cheers,
Geoffroy

Intel Corporation NV/SA
Kings Square, Veldkant 31
2550 Kontich
RPM (Bruxelles) 0415.497.718.
Citibank, Brussels, account 570/1031255/09