[Dev] Tizen Developer Conference 2014

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Feb 24 06:59:30 GMT 2014

Hello everyone

I'd like to make sure everyone knows now that the Call for Papers for Tizen
Developer Conference (TDC) 2014 is now open. You can see the contents of the
announcement here:

https://www.tizen.org/events/tizen-developer-conference/2014/cfp-overview

To submit a session, please use the link above and click on the Submit Session
button. We're using the Linux Foundation infrastructure this time, like we did
for the Tizen Developer Summit Korea last year.

I'd like to point out that Tizen community management has been asked to grow
our platform development community, so I am expecting that the program
committee will accept more Platform sessions than in the previous years. For
that reason, please prepare nice sessions for us. We're looking for anything
you may want to talk about Tizen development, including things you haven't
finished. If you have ideas about Tizen profiles you can share, we're also
interested.

In all, we're looking for good submissions. There's no rush: the CFP closes on
March 31. So please take the time to write a good proposal (use a
spellchecker!) and we'll review them.

On behalf of the program committee
Thiago Macieira