[Dev] gbs error while building package

Suresh Kanzariya skanzariya at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 07:57:59 GMT 2014

Hello Quang,

https://lists.tizen.org/pipermail/dev/2014-February/001909.html

here is the link for the problem submitted. First I tried to installed
using apt as mentioned in the ref. link, but I was getting error so I
download source from git and installed it manually,

I will try to remove the source installation and try to installed it
using apt and will get back to you.

Thanks,
Suresh