[Dev] gbs build error

Suresh Kanzariya skanzariya at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 15:58:47 GMT 2014

Hi,

Now contineuing to this thread. Ok, as Qiang said I removed source
installation and trying to install gbs from apt-get, but I ended up
with same error.

here is the log
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 gbs : Depends: depanneur (>= 0.11) but it is not going to be installed
       Recommends: librpm-tizen (>=
4.11.0.1.tizen20130618-tizen20131001) but it is not going to be
installed

And while installing librpm-tize, I got
root at skanzariya:~# apt-get install librpm-tizen
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 librpm-tizen : Depends: liblzma5 (>= 5.1.1alpha+20120614) but
5.1.1alpha+20110809-3 is to be installed

Now as @adrian said I install liblzma5 from source, but still getting
the same error.

I have installed Ubuntu 12.04 in virtualbox running inside Mac.

Thanks,
Suresh