[Dev] Update of security framework repositories

Schaufler, Casey casey.schaufler at intel.com
Mon Feb 24 18:54:09 GMT 2014

The changes proposed are in complete conflict with the
Smack three domain model. The code needs to be brought
into compliance with the Smack three domain model.
I am not objecting to the *method* of integration, I
am objecting to the code. There needs to be a general
rework of the code to conform with the three domain model.