[Dev] [Tizen Generic] pure Wayland image

Tanay Chowdhury tanay.c at samsung.com
Wed Feb 26 11:50:16 GMT 2014

Hi All,

With reference to bugs PTREL - 585 / 589.

I am making modifications for the pure wayland support in WRT and
wrt-installer component.

Please do help me with couple of clarifications:

1) What is the dependency of 'mesa' , 'wayland' and 'x'
As of now it seems like 'mesa' & 'x' requires "gl" package; 'wayland' does
not. How do we handle mesa (ON) in pure wayland.

2) I was able to get the build for wrt-installer working for pure
wayland with changes in the CMakeLists and spec file.
However , there is usage of the following ecore related function and macro.
./src/logic/installer_controller.cpp:55:    return ECORE_CALLBACK_CANCEL; //
Eina bool type
./src/logic/installer_controller.cpp:65:        ecore_idler_add(AddNextStep,
model);

I found definitions @
http://docs.enlightenment.org/auto/evas/group__Ecore__Idle__Group.html

As this is ecore related functionality, I guess there will be no changes to
the same. Please confirm.

-Tanay