[Dev] How to set up gerrit? The instructions are NOT helpful

Lv, RuiX ruix.lv at intel.com
Thu Feb 27 04:19:54 GMT 2014

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your opinions.
We appreciate your feedback towards our documentation very much.

We've updated the corresponding document, as shown below, after absorbing opinions from all of you.
https://source.tizen.org/documentation/developer-guide/submitting-and-reviewing-on-gerrit-and-obs

Hope the new version could eliminate all possible confusion and misleading.
If any questions, please feel free to raise it.

Thanks
Rui