[Dev] How to set up gerrit? The instructions are NOT helpful

Alexander Kanavin alexander.kanavin at intel.com
Thu Feb 27 11:06:52 GMT 2014

Yes, it looks good now.

You can also add a link to the gerrit homepage:

https://code.google.com/p/gerrit/

The direct link to the gerrit documentation contains a version number,
so it should not be added (because it will go out of date quickly):

https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/Documentation/2.8.1/index.html

Alex