[Dev] Multi User Architecture Bug - Help

이광림 gl77.lee at samsung.com
Thu Feb 27 11:41:38 GMT 2014

Hello,

Thank you for your report, I'm trying to fix this issue next week.

The e17-misc pkg contains configuration files of the window manager 'e17' and also installs
those files into the hardcoded HOME path '/opt/home/.e' as you said.

I have a plan to change the initial routine of window manager for supporting the multi user architecture.
First of all, e17-misc pkg installs config files into the '/usr/share/enlightenment/config' directory.
These files can be used as an original config files for all users. And then e17, window manager, is
trying to check whether its config files exist or not in the current HOME directory using getenv("HOME")
at the initial routine. If it doesn't exist, then e17 copies config files to $HOME/.e from
/usr/share/enlightenment/config directory.

It needs to change not only e17-misc but also e17.

I will inform you when it is done.

Thanks,
Gwanglim