[Dev] Update of security framework repositories

Rafał Krypa r.krypa at samsung.com
Thu Feb 27 16:05:27 GMT 2014

On 2014-02-24 18:50, Krzysztof Jackiewicz wrote:
> *platform/upstream/smack*
> There's one major update in smack code - smackload-fast utility for multiline loading startup rules. In addition we have few bug fixes and few modification in systemd's startup scripts for smack service. And last but not least  - switching from 'smackctl apply' to 'smackload-fast' in systemd's smack service.

There is an ongoing work in upstream libsmack repository that should eventually enable removal of non-upstream libsmack changes in Tizen. Policy loading speed has been already greatly improved in libsmack v1.0.4 (still untagged). This should lead to reverting this custom loading tool back to
smackctl. I'm not sure if we still need smackload-fast in Tizen 2, this will need some benchmarks. But I can recommend not merging it into tizen.org.