[Dev] Update of security framework repositories

Rafał Krypa r.krypa at samsung.com
Thu Feb 27 16:12:10 GMT 2014

On 2014-02-24 19:06, Schaufler, Casey wrote:
> Systemd takes care of loading the Smack rules. The three domain model eliminates the need for "fast" rule loading.

We will have to deal with that sooner or later. Systemd has completely independent rule loading implementation that duplicates existing functionality and doesn't follow features and enhancements that are put into libsmack. Also if we consider policy loading apartfrom Tizen 3 and 3-domain policy,
IMHO there are valid use cases of things like large policy and modify rules in files (four fields format).
Even if we agreethat systemd support for loading the Smack rules is all that Tizen 3 needs, it would still be best if systemd could rely on libsmack to do that.