[Dev] debian folder in some Tizen git repositories

Łukasz Stelmach l.stelmach at samsung.com
Fri Jan 24 17:18:22 GMT 2014

It was <2014-01-24 pią 12:07>, when Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) wrote:
> José,
>
> could you please raise bug and check that they are removed.
> That would be nice.

As I've pointed out in the other message, it is preferred not to remove
that directory in all repositories at once but rather do it gradually as
part of maintenance works. That way we won't be flooded with gerrit
reviews all with "Remove debian/ directory" subject.  Then, one who
removes the directory MUST check if it isn't part of upstream
distribution.

--
Łukasz Stelmach