[Dev] [NTB] TCT testing bug

corentin.lecouvey at open.eurogiciel.org corentin.lecouvey at open.eurogiciel.org
Tue Jul 8 07:27:59 GMT 2014

Hi Zhiqiang,

On 07/08/2014 03:11 AM, Zhang, Zhiqiang wrote:

> Hi Corentin & Zheng,
>
> Many thanks for testing Bluetooth TCT tests during your implementation
> of NTB.
>
> > Sorry I can not perform and fix TCT issues on my side because I'm
> focalized on making NTB compliant with Tizen Common (using
> notification-service)...
>
> What do you mean TCT issues here? Test case issue or testing
> environment issue? Or the TCT timeout results of NTB (which sounds an
> implementation issue)?
>
> So far as I know, tct-bluetooth-tizen-tests got all tests pass on
> Tizen 2.2.1 image.

TCT issues here mean actually issue in tizen-extensions-crosswalk (and
maybe in NTB) caused by TCT tests.
I'm aware that all of the TCT bluetooth tests are not OK right now but
I'm working on Tizen:Common NTB plugin in priority.

> Actually, if you find a TCT test script issue, a pull request against
> https://github.com/crosswalk-project/crosswalk-test-suite/tree/master/webapi/tct-bluetooth-tizen-tests
> is more than welcome, since you are working on NTB in
> tizen-extensions-crosswalk; and I can help push the sound changes to
> Tizen Web TCT then.

Thanks for this information. I won't hesitate to contact you in case of
doubt.