[Dev] crosswalk

McGee, Art amcgee7 at jaguarlandrover.com
Thu Jul 10 18:57:05 GMT 2014

I used https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Install_tizen_image instrcutions to
image by NDIS.  I then modified the /etc/xdg/weston/weston.ini file to
rotate the screen and this seems to fail and not rotate the screen.  I
installed the first mbr that was 32bit in the tixen common snapshot for
wayland.

I then also changed /usr/lib/systemd/user/xwalk.service to include
--remote-debugging-port=9888.  I get the web interface but when I launch
apps I am unable to see these apps for debugging.  I have also refreshed
the screen.

--
Art McGee
Infotainment Engineer