[Dev] Tizen WiNet (WiFi & Network) Framework Prototype Version is Released!

Zhang, Zhengguang zhengguang.zhang at intel.com
Fri Jul 25 01:57:18 GMT 2014

Hi, Stephen
For multiuser, we don’t think it need to be considered it in a dynamically library, such as CAPI. For different users calling CAPI lie in different processes.
So we think we only need to consider multiuser in the winet service daemon, and user apps can talk to ConnMan directly.
Correct me if I am wrong, thanks!

Regards,
Zhang Zhengguang