[Dev] Tizen WiNet (WiFi & Network) Framework Prototype Version is Released!

Baptiste Durand baptiste.durand at open.eurogiciel.org
Fri Jul 25 09:35:08 GMT 2014

>  Hi, Durand

My First name is Baptiste
Please fell free to use it instead of my familly name :)

>  Please check my embedded comments below, correct me if I am wrong,
> thanks!

Please consider this Use case

User 1  trun on the Ethernet Interface and set specific IP adress
After that it decide to start a download by using this interface...

User 2 should be allowed to change Network configuration (including power
off power on ) only if
-> User is allowed to do this (Admin concept)
-> Interface are not used by any other User.

As I know this kind of logic can not be handled by Connman, but SHOULD be
handled by winet deamon

We should have the same logic for Bluettooth Managment .

So please align the design with this kind of use case.
Or tell me how can we handle this kind of use case with the current design.

Thanks

  In a same way as App Fw , we should introduce admin concept to allow